- Expertise - Established over 20 years
ago End Design was the first company to specialise in KVM products.
Its highly qualified staff have on average 14 years service
with the company
- Long term relationships with manufacturers have allowed us unique access to product development staff enabling us to 'taylor' products to customer requirements. For example we worked with Adder Technology to produce customised hardware and firmware for the Lloyds Banking Group
- Compliance - astonishingly much of the product from leading manufacturers is reaching the UK market illegally because the importers are not members of a WEEE compliance scheme. It is easy to check if your distributer / importer of products from companies such as Fujitsu, Rose and Raritan is registered with the Environment Agency as there is a public register
- Unique Impartiality - Representing a wide range of specialist companies and are uniquely placed to give impartial advice. our staff do not have targets to meet and do not receive commission on sales.
- Large physical stocks - We can never be sure about things like this, but we probably stock the largest selection of KVM products in Europe.